It’s OK to change your mind
Within 60 days (IKEA Family member within 365 days), you have the products in good condition, and original receipt ( e.g. Store receipt, ISELL No. from IKEA Family etc.) and invoice (if issued), we will refund you via the original form of purchase. Bank card and POS receipt are needed if you have paid in this way.
Sorry, we do not accept return of food, household electric equipment, special custom-made products for which a separate agreement is signed prior to purchase, and all products that have already been cut, sewed, or painted.
* The return policy above applies only to the products purchased from IKEA stores, IKEA China website (ikea.cn), IKEA mobile application (IKEA App), IKEA WeChat mini-program, IKEA Tmall store in mainland China.
The term "in good condition" means that the goods are undamaged, stain-free, undistorted, unwashed and without signs of use. Food, household electronics, special custom-made products for which a separate agreement is signed prior to purchase, and cut/painted articles are not included in the Change of Mind returns.
- Shopping at www.IKEA.cn and IKEA APP
- Before the order is delivered to you, please log in www.IKEA.cn to cancel your order under "Order history". If under any circumstance that your order is failed to be cancelled, please contact our online customer service.
- IKEA offers a paid collection service, or you can send your returned items to an IKEA designated store.
- It is recommended to keep the original product package in which the parcel was delivered in order to facilitate re-shipment of the product to minimize damage.
- When the returned products arrived at IKEA, we will issue refund within 7 days. You will get money refund through the original payment methods.
- For products in good condition, you can bring them and the original receipt ( e.g. Store receipt, ISELL No. from IKEA Family etc.) and invoice (if issued) to a nearby store to return.
- Shopping at offline IKEA Stores
- Please bring the products in good condition and the original receipt (bank card payment requires a bank purchase history) to the original store of purchase for return or exchange.
- For large pieces requiring collect service, please contact IKEA Customer Service online.
- For delivery fees
- If the order is cancelled on the same day of delivery or after the delivery service is completed, the shipping fee will not be refunded.