Fresh home furnishing ideas and affordable furniture - IKEA
Oven-baked porridge with hazelnuts, apple, cardamom and cinnamon
Tasty and filling as a breakfast, snack or evening meal. Serve with creamy yoghurt and maple syrup.
4 dl HJÄLTEROLL porridge mix
1 dl hazelnuts
4 dl milk
2 tbsp honey
1 tsp cinnamon
1 ml salt
0.5 tsp cardamom
0.5 tsp vanilla powder
1 tbsp butter or rapeseed oil
Thick natural yoghurt
Step by step:
- Heat the oven to 200°C (392°F).
- Grate one apple with a grater, cut the other into thin slices. Chop hazelnuts roughly. Mix all ingredients, except the apple slices and hazelnuts, in a bowl.
- Grease or oil an oven dish, about 18x24 cm, and pour in the batter. Top with apple slices and hazelnuts, sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 20-30 minutes until the porridge has settled and becomes golden-brown at the edges.
- Serve the porridge with a spoonful of thick yogurt. Drizzle with maple syrup.