Have you seen the new SKÅDIS pegboard? We love how it’s a super problem solver with customisable storage add-ons. Check out how different members of our IDEAS team would love to use it in the bedroom, kitchen, craft room, hallway and bathroom!
1. WARDROBE WONDER For a fashion fan like our writer Anna, seeing her collection of accessories makes every day a little happier and more organised. We secured three boards to the inside of a walk-in wardrobe. Everything is on display in its place—even heels can hang on tool holders!
2. SMOOTHIE STATION Want a healthy start to your days? Our digital designer Alex does. We put pegboards next to a worktop, so his nuts, seeds, powders and favourite recipes are right by the blender. And with clear containers, he can grab what he wants without making a mistake.
3. CRAFT COLLECTOR Sofie and her family love crafts, but she doesn’t love beads, supplies and artsy creations all over the place. We maxed out a room with boards on the wall and secured some to plywood on the side of a table. Bulky rolls of paper finally get a smart home in holders, too.
4. DOGGY DEPOT Ali, our product editor, loves her pup Betty but doesn’t have a great method for storing Betty’s stuff. To get things sorted, we connected a pegboard to a shelf by the door. From treats to toys, all dog essentials are in one spot, including a towel for dirty paw days.
5. BATHROOM BESTIE Move house a lot? If so, you know it can be tiring to relearn routines. Our writer Marissa knows the feeling. We helped out with a bathroom board. No matter where she lives, toothbrushes live in their container and the hair dryer lives in its bag—always in the same spot.
We love to see our customers get creative with our products. Go for it! But please note that altering or modifying IKEA products so they can no longer be re-sold or used for their original purpose, means the IKEA commercial guarantees and your right to return the products will be lost.
Interior designer: Sofie Lawett
Photographer: Johan Månsson
Writer: Marissa Frayer