Fresh home furnishing ideas and affordable furniture - IKEA
Deviled eggs with smoked salmon
Serves: 14 egg halves
Time: 20 min
100 g LAX KALLRÖKT smoked
7 large organic eggs, hard boiled
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
2 tsp white wine vinegar
1 tbsp minced shallots
ground black pepper
dill for garnish
oxalis or other local seasonal
herbs, for garnish
STEP BY STEP:
1. Peel the eggs and cut them in half lengthwise. Scoop out the yolks,
placing them into a mixing bowl.
2. In another bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, mustard and white wine vinegar.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of the mayonnaise mixture to the egg
yolks and mash with a fork. Add the rest of the mayonnaise
mixture until it forms a smooth consistency.
4. Slice the salmon very thinly.
5. Scoop the mixture back into the egg halves, topping with
salmon slices and oxalis or other edible flower.