When all items in the same order are delivered by parcel delivery and the paid amount (excluding delivery or service charges) is over ¥329, the order is eligible for free delivery.
What are parcel delivery items?
Parcel range is based on weight less than 30kg, length less than 1.0m, width and height both less than 0.7m, and total length of each item less than 1.65m.
Live plants, food, articles with assorted colours, metered fabric, knives, large vases, wall/floor mirrors and rolling package mattress are excluded.
Conditions for free delivery
- When all items in the same order are delivered by parcel delivery and the paid amount (excluding delivery or service charges) is over ¥329, the order is eligible for free delivery;
- Multiple orders with a combined amount of ¥329 or more are not eligible for parcel delivery；
- When the order includes any one truck delivery item, the free delivery service is not available.
The free delivery service applies to online services
The service is only available on IKEA App,does not include other online channels and IKEA stores.
Parcel delivery area covers 301 cities in China, but the following remote areas are not eligible for the service: Hainan, Xinjiang, Gansu, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, Qinghai, Tibet.
IKEA reserves the right to cancel transactions with customers or their participation in activities and to withdraw violations and gifts and, if necessary, to initiate legal action against the customer in case of non-compliance (including but not limited to malicious withdrawals, fraudulent transactions, and other violations of the principle of honesty and trustworthiness). IKEA has the final right of interpretation.
- Activity rules: Ikea family member can get one ¥100 digital voucher card if customer purchases every ¥1,000 on IKEA online channels, which can be added up, the discount can’t be shared with other activities discount; The digital coupons will be automatically distributed to your IKEA account after the payment of order is completed.
- Activity Period：
- Every ¥1,000 get ¥100 voucher card activity period: 10.31 20:00 - 2022.11.3 23:59.
- Digital voucher card redeems Period: 11.12 00:00 - 2022.11.30 23:59.
- Applicable channels: IKEA website / IKEA App / IKEA WeChat mini program/ IKEA (China) Customer Support Center: 4008002345 / Online Customer Service.
- If the customer who has purchased activity products need to be returned and the amount does not meet the conditions of the original activity rule, IKEA has the right to charge the equivalent amount from the customer.
- The activity only for IKEA family member, the activity is for purchasing regular price products, the order should meet the condition of the purchase amount, the activity discount can be added up.
- This activity is not applicable to food, part of handling goods or service.
- Each user is limited to purchase 10 same single products in one order.
- If there’s any violation (including but not limited to mechanical cheating, malicious registration, malicious arbitrage, bogus transactions, etc.), IKEA has the right to cancel the transaction and the customer’s participation in the event and revoke relevant illegal transactions and gifts. IKEA will pursue the customer's legal responsibility if necessary. IKEA reserves the right of interpretation.
- The same customer can only use one IKEA account to participate in this event. Whoever uses similar or same information, including but not limited to: IKEA account, WeChat ID, recipient name, shipping address, contact, IP address, if any one of the information is same will be regarded as the same customer. The result of the customer's first participation in the event is valid, otherwise, invalid.
- Local store activity rule please refer to the local store communication.
- ¥100 digital voucher card
- Digital voucher card can only be used on Ikea online channels.
- Failure to use this digital voucher card within the activity redeem period shall be deemed to have waived the right to use this digital voucher card.
- Ikea family member can purchase products more than ¥300 to offset ¥100, and each order is limited to use one.
- This digital voucher card is not applicable to food, handling goods and service products.
- When the products purchased with the digital voucher card need to be returned, the current return and replacement policy of IKEA shall apply.
- This digital voucher card is obtained after you purchased regular price products or products with family price from IKEA online channels for every ¥1,000 from 10.31 20:00 - 2022.11.3 23:59.
- If the products on the original receipt of this voucher card are returned, this voucher card will be invalid or deducted by the equivalent return amount.
This digital voucher card cannot be shared with other offers.